LGUP DLL for LG V50 ThinQ V500N (LM-V500N) smartphone
Here you can download the LGUP DLL Ver. 22.214.171.124 for the LG V50 ThinQ V500N (LM-V500N) smartphone
The LGUP DLL is used for LGUP to detect the model number and software version of your LG V50 ThinQ. You can not start the LGUP tool if the LGUP DLL is not properly installed.
Download LGUP DLL for LG V50 ThinQ V500N (LM-V500N) smartphone
How to install the LGUP DLL for LG V50 ThinQ V500N
- Install LGUP Software onto your computer first
- Download and Install LGUP USB drivers Ver 4.2
- Download LGUP-V50-V500N(126.96.36.199).zip and unzip it, You will find LGUP-V50-V500N(188.8.131.52).dll
- Rename LGUP-V50-V500N(184.108.40.206).dll into lgup_common.dll
- Copy the lgup_common.dll into the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model\Common“
- Remember to overwrite the existing lgup_common.dll
By the way, if you experience any issues with the LGUP software & LGUP DLL for LG V50 ThinQ, please let us know in the comments area below.